HOW DO YOU EXPERIENCE YOUR IDENTITIES?
identiTeas is an informal, drop-in, open space to explore, discuss, connect over many facets of our identities and learn about one another – snacks and tea provided. No regular commitment or pre-existing knowledge required. All identities are welcome to each session. Join us!
Wednesdays @ Jenness House Living Room, 4:15-5:15pm.
Why join us?
- Gain a sense of community
- Gain an increased awareness of the role that identity plays in your life and the lives of others at Williams
- Get more comfortable talking about identity with your peers
- Get your hands on some awesome snacks and tea!
Fall 2017 Topic Schedule:
10/25 Socioeconomic Class
11/1 Race and Ethnicity
11/8 Sexual Orientation
- 11/15 Physical, Emotional, and Mental Ability
11/29 Religious or Spiritual Affiliation
12/6 Gender and Sex
Have a suggestion for an identiTeas topic? Contact Angela Wu, Assistant Director of the Davis Center.