HOW DO YOU EXPERIENCE YOUR IDENTITIES?
identiTeas is an informal, drop-in, open space to explore, discuss, connect over many facets of our identities and learn about one another – snacks and tea provided. No regular commitment or pre-existing knowledge required. All identities are welcome to each session. Join us!
Every other Thursday @ Class of ’66 Environmental Center Living Room, 2:35-3:35pm.
Why join us?
- Gain a sense of community
- Gain an increased awareness of the role that identity plays in your life and the lives of others at Williams
- Get more comfortable talking about identity with your peers
- Get your hands on some awesome snacks and tea!
Spring 2017 Topic Schedule:
2/10 What’s your experience with relationships & dating?
2/24 Where is home?
3/10 How have you been educated?
- 4/7 How do you think about body image?
4/21 What’s your relationship to money?
5/5 Who is your family?
Have a suggestion for an identiTeas topic? Contact Angela Wu, Assistant Director of the Davis Center.