IMPORTANT: The only member of a MinCo organization who can request a p-card is the Treasurer. They can request a card to be picked up by a different individual, but MUST be the one to submit the request.
Requests to use a Davis Center generic P-Card must be submitted 48 HOURS before the card is needed. Last minute requests will be considered case by case, but cards may not be available last minute. Cards are not guaranteed to be available at all times.
- Cards may be checked out for up to 48 hours unless otherwise approved. Cards checked out on Fridays may be held for the entire weekend, and returned Monday.
- Failure to return P-Cards on time may result in suspension of P-Card privileges for groups and/or individuals.
- Students must retain itemized receipts for EVERY PURCHASE and turn them in upon return of the card.
- P-Cards may not be passed directly from group/individual to group/individual. Cards must be returned directly to the Davis Center.
- Online Purchases:
- Online purchases may only be made at the Davis Center on a DC computer with the program coordinator’s supervision.
- P-Cards may not be used to purchase subscriptions services, such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, etc.
- Lost P-Cards/Lost Receipts:
- Lost P-Cards must be reported immediately, and may result in suspension of P-Card privileges, for groups and/or individuals.
- Lost Receipts are the student’s responsibility to track down, or account for via Lost Receipt Affidavit from the controller’s office website.
- Repeated offenses will result in suspension of P-Card privileges for groups and/or individuals.
Approved request notification will be sent via email. Feel free to follow up with your request by contacting Cecilia Del Cid at the Davis Center.