- Please upload a detailed description of the event/program for which you are requesting funds that includes:
- a full budget (including other sources of income or funding),
- purpose/mission of the event or program,
- key partners/sponsoring offices, and
- thoughts on how you might communicate some aspect(s) of your experience to the larger campus community. Our goal is to make the principal concepts explored in DC sponsored programs and events accessible to wider audiences, fulfilling the Center’s commitment to accessibility of sparking enduring conversations. Furthermore, these submissions highlight outstanding events and archive these experiences for future students, faculty, staff, and alumni and assist the DC in our internal assessments.
Feel free to upload any additional supporting documents as well.
- For groups with a regular budget, the Davis Center will fund no more than 25% of any event or program, including conferences.
- For groups without a regular budget, funding amounts are at the discretion of the Davis Center.
- Upon completion of your event/program, submit a statement detailing:
- the intended outcomes of the event,
- an event summary, and
- what was gained from the event (this could include quotes from participants). Please also include a reflective statement; you can be as creative as you wish. The purpose of this activity is to capture the essence of the event. Please plan to capture pictures during active programs and initiatives.
- Submission timing of the program summary can be discussed with a member of the Davis Center staff.
- Submission of an expenditure report is due within 7 business days of program/project/conference completion. Reports should include sources of funding, a detail outlining all associated expenditures, and how available funding was applied across expenditures. Please email reports directly to your Davis Center advisor (or for non-MinCo groups, the Director of the Davis Center).
- Please collect any handouts, presentations, articles, etc. that could be posted to the Davis Center website or made available in the library. You may wish to retain materials that can later be copied for further distribution at workshops or events. Copies should be created and distributed with the expressed consent of the original author.
Decisions about funding and funding amounts are at the discretion of the Davis Center.
- [gravityform id="2" name="Davis Center Funding Request Form" ajax="true"]